For Author Registration, please click here to read the important information before proceed.
Conference registration is now open. Link to the registration page is provided towards the bottom of this page.
The BMVC2015 Offers the following access options:
1. Full Access
- Access to all oral & poster sessions and keynotes
- delegate pack including the abstract book and electronic proceedings
- tea and coffee refreshments
- lunch on Tuesday and Wednesday
- tutorial on Monday
- reception on Monday
- banquet on Wednesday
- free access to all BMVC 2015 workshops on Thursday PM
2. Day Access
- one-day only registration is available for Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
- access to all technical program on the day registered, as well as refreshments and lunch (Thursday lunch is not included)
- Thursday day registration include full access to workshops
- include abstract book
- does NOT include delegate pack
- does NOT include reception on Monday or conference banquet on Wednesday
3. Tutorial Access
- access to tutorial presentation on Monday
- tea and coffee refreshment
- tutorial handout
- does NOT include delegate pack or abstract book
- does NOT include reception on Monday
4. Workshop Access
- access to all BMVC 2015 workshops on Thursday PM
- workshop electronic proceedings
- tea and coffee refreshment
- does NOT include delegate pack or main conference abstract book
- does NOT include access to main conference
Residential registrations provide Full Access for one delegate plus Bed & Breakfast on-site ensuite accommodation at the University (where the conference takes place). Note that “Residential Rate” refers to accommodation included – this rate is available to everyone not just UK delegates. Residential options will only be available up to a limited capacity. Best efforts will be made to provide as many residential registrations as possible, however we can not guarantee to offer residential registrations after all available places have been booked on a first-come-first-serve basis. Extra night accommodation for pre- and post-conference stay may be requested, although spaces are limited. Residential registration is NOT available to Tutorial Access or Day Access delegates.
Three nights of accommodation is included in residential rate, i.e. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Note, on-site accommodation is for single occupancy only, not suitable for couple or family with child.
Non-residential registrations provide Full Access for one delegate without any accommodation or breakfast included. This is ideal if you prefer to organise your own accommodation in Swansea.
We have reserved 40 rooms at Swansea Marriott at a discount rate for the duration of the conference. These reservations however only available by 7 August. You can make your booking by following this link. A list of local hotels and B&Bs can be found here.
For Full Access:
|Early Rate, by 29 July||Late Rate, by 7 August||After 7 August or Onsite|
|Residential (incl. B&B for Mon, Tue & Wed)||£505.00||£565.00||Not available|
Update (31 July 2015): Residential places have been fully booked.
For other access options:
|By 7 August 2015||After 7 August 2015 or Onsite|
Extra Banquet ticket (subject to availability): £55.00
Extra Reception ticket (subject to availability): £35.00
Extra accommodation for Sunday(06/09/2015), Thursday(10/09/2015) and Friday(11/09/2015): £45.00 per person per night (subject to availability).
Any cancellation request must be notified in writing to the conference organisers by email or post (contact details can be found here).
- Cancellation requests received on or before 7 August 2015 are subject to a cancellation fee of £75.00. The cost is mainly to cover our loss on accommodation and food reservations.
- No refund can be issued for cancellation requests received on or after 8 August 2015.
Q. Will there be internet available in the rooms and at conference meeting rooms?
A. Yes, there will be Wifi at the conference venue and also at the onsite accommodation.
Q. Can I get a parking permit for the conference?
A. If you are registering as a residential delegates, limited onsite parking is available on the first-come-first-served basis. A separate confirmation email will be sent. However, there are two public car parks that are within 5 minute walking distance: Singleton Car Park and Recreation Ground.
Q. Can I get extra night accommodation, pre- and post-conference?
A. Limited number of pre- and post-conference rooms are reserved, i.e. Sunday 6 September, Thursday 10 September and Friday 11 September. You can select the extra night accommodation at the registration page.
Payment by Card. All major credit cards are accepted (Generally, personal PayPal account is not required. However, certain countries and some business credit cards have restrictions on PayPal Guest Option. If this affects you, please contact us).