Swansea University, Singleton Park, Swansea
- Location: Swansea University is set in rolling parkland overlooking the majestic sweep of Swansea Bay. The campus is a stone’s throw from the old fishing village of Mumbles, whose unique seaside atmosphere is complemented by a vibrant social scene popular with students. Travel just a few minutes in the other direction and you reach the Maritime Quarter, a modern waterfront village complete with restaurants, art gallery, theatre and a busy marina. The University enjoys a prime position overlooking Swansea Bay, the start of the famously dramatic Gower coastline comprised of twenty-one bays and coves. There are excellent public transport links to London and Cardiff airport.
- Oral presentations will be in Taliesin Lecture Theatre, which can host 370 delegates. Its foyer will be used for conference registration.
- Poster presentation will be hosted in the Taliesin Annexe, which offers 200 square metres of exhibition space, fully supported by telephone points, power, and data supply.
- Onsite accommodation: 300 ensuit rooms on campus will be used for the main conference period. Additional 100 rooms can be booked for extra pre and post conference stays.
- A list of off-site accommodation is listed here for those who wish to stay in the city.
- Conference banquet on 9 September 2015 will be taken place at the Brangwyn Hall, which can comfortably accommodate 350 guests. It is within walking distance to the university.
- There will be a reception on 7 September 2015 at the National Waterfront Museum at Swansea Marina. The delegates can enjoy the museum collection that tells the industrial innovation in Wales over the last 300 years.
- Onsite accommodation includes breakfast served at Fulton House (university catering).
- Morning and afternoon coffee breaks each day.
- Lunch buffet will be served at Fulton House.